Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Saturday 8 November 2014

Yoko Milk Body Series REVIEW

Hi ladies! 
Sorry for being inactive lately, 
due to a lot customers order flowers bouquet from me, 
I guess next month is a good month isn't it :) 

today is very MooMoo-Cow day!
All about milk & cow 
Moooo~ 
I've blog any body lotion before, so here it it ! 

where can you get it 
http://www.nattacosme.com


available in alottttt of different types of lotions, scrubs, hair oil & etc ! 
and best of all the price is very affordable! 
with RM3X you can get a 200ML product already. 

so here's the total 4 YOKO Milk body series ! 

Yoko Milk Body Lotion 
RM35 - 400ML

Non-Greasy formula body lotion enriches with milk protein and vitamin B3 for nourishing and moisturising your skin, While Vitamin E and Licorice extract leaving your skin smoother , lighter , 
more supply and healthier looking. 

How to use :
Morning after bath, smooth yoko milky body lotion onto skin and massage gently until absorbed. 

review:
I like this packaging very much cause it looks like a milk bottle ! feels so original haha.
This cream is very light and smell fresh, I doesn't like sticky or thick feelings on my skin, 
but this one is acceptable :) I applied to my skin in the morning after shower .


Spa Milk Salt Shower Bath 
RM20 -250g 

This is for exfoliating and nourishing skin with Vitamin E,Milk protein , with natural salt benefits.
It removes dirt deposit and dead skin cells from your body , giving you a new radiant skin after shower.

Pour YOKO spa milk salt shower bath on your hand. Rub gently in circular motion on wet skin . Leave it on your skin for 3 minutes and then rinse off with clean water. 

Review :
THIS SMELL SUPERRRRR GOOODDD!!!!!!! CAN I EAT IT !!!! 
OMG! is like butter cream, the smell is heavenly yummy !!! Trust me girls! 
I never use any scrub on my body, and I fall into this scrub immediately, 
It just smell so goooooood, I enjoy scrubbing my skin every time, 
and smell like a butter cake and skin smooth and soft after shower , even my parents can smell it too. 
I'll focus more on my knees , as our knees are always full with dull skin. 

Hair Spa Milky Rich 
RM42 - 200ML

for extra smooth & flowing fine hair 
A unique blended treatment with triple benefits from Milk Protein , coconut oil and Argan Oil 
that to boots up beauty shine hair. 

Step 1 :
After shampoo , apply YOKO hair spa especially at the end . Cover hair with warm towel for about 10 minutes. Rinse Off . 


review: 
Normally I'll use this after shampoo , apply on the end of my hair and leave it for 5-10minutes and rinse off, my hair instantly smoother , as I have kinda serious spoil and dry hair due to last time always colour my hair and dint apply any hair oil/serum. I guess I need this kinda badly .
The result is kinda obvious if compared to normal hair conditioner . 

YOKO Body Butter Cream Milk Protein
RM30 - 200g
Rich Cream with fast absorbing is the key of it to retain skin moisture to combat wrinkles, 
brighten your skin and improve your skin condition for softer and smoother. Milk protein , Aloe Vera extract and camomile extract to creates the exclusive body cream. 
Night before sleep, apply YOKO body cream milk protein all over your body and massage gently until absorbed. 

Review: 
The texture of this lotion is more rich if compared with Yoko Milk Body Lotion .
It's very very very very moisturise, great for girl who like to sleep in air-con room. It contains Aloe Vera too, to help clam out skin down from the hot day sun. 

for overall I think this YOKO milk body series is a very basic simple body care, 
which I think every girl should get at least one body lotion? We care much on our face, but don't forget our body, our skin is very important too. 

Love,
ValerieYan

No comments:

Post a Comment