Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Monday 21 September 2015

Etude House Bling Me Prism Liquid eyeshadow REVIEW

Hello ladies!!! 

Do you miss my cosmetics review ? 
It's been a long time !!! 

Today I'm gonna review liquid eyeshadow from Etude House 
you can get it from any Etude house Malaysia. 

But
 remember
 remember
 remember 
buy it while they have buy 1 free 1 promotion!!
They always have promotion don't worry lol

Bought it at RM66 for 2 
0.17oz / 5g 

available in 5 colours 
- Pink
-Orange
-light brown
-dark brown
-light beige 

So I bought orange & dark brown , cause orange colour is so pretty & dark brown
 can go with any colours without any mistake . 

even though only 5g , but I can use like-forever . 
I never ever finish an eyeshadow before :( ended up all throw to rubbish bin... 


with a small brush 

texture is kinda thick, but very easy to blend, I just use finger tip to blend lol , easy & fast hahaha! 

Just 1 layer & the colour is so sharp already. Not bad not bad 


Without mascara, without eyeliner , without false lashes .
Just eyeshdow , all you need is a bright colour & dark colour to achieve a beautiful eyes .
also,this liquid eyeshadow is very long lasting & waterproof too! 
For the price of RM33 each I think is totally worth it. 
go get it on next promotions babe!!! LOL


Hope you like my review! 

Love,
ValerieYan


2 comments: