Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Sunday 29 September 2013

A shopping day at Natta Cosme

A shopping day at Natta Cosme !

address: 
Facebook :
https://www.facebook.com/NattaCosme

Website: 
http://www.nattacosme.com/



I dint know that my hometown Seremban (yes, I'm from seremban) already had a cosmetics shop that sells lots of overseas branded cosmetics & skincare that we couldn't find in Msia! 
Honestly, I am very surprised =D ! 
Thanks to my friend Zoe who told me about this shop & also brought me there! 
They do sell a lot of famous brand such as NARUKO from taiwan, AMPHORA series, Miss Hana & many many more~ Price are reasonable too 


我其实不知道原来我的家乡芙蓉(对!我是芙蓉人)有一间那么完善的化妆品店!
直到朋友告诉我然后感谢她带我去。
Natta Cosme 是专卖一些大马市场上比较难找到的一些外国出名品牌,比如说 台湾 NARUKO 系列,AMPHORA 系列,Miss Hana等等各国的牌子她都有。价钱也公道~ 





So here we are ! Welcome to cosmetics shopping heaven! lol
我们到了~准备好妳们的钱包了吗!

Selling lots of Japan brand cosmetics and skincare
日本的染发剂应有尽有


I like this Lip Balm packaging,very vintage, handy and with my favorite ROSE !
很喜欢这个包装,很复古,小巧和有我最爱的玫瑰味!


lotsssssssssss of Taiwan & Korea Mask    *o*
好多好多台湾和韩国的面膜  *o*
喜欢面膜的姐妹们不要错过啦~



Kiss Me from Japan
来自日本的kiss me品牌


here's a famous brand call AMPHORA 
这个牌子蛮出名的叫AMPHORA



Little Chleo : ''Hello Madam may I help you ?'' 
小姐请问有什么可以帮到你吗?  太可爱了有没有    =D


HADANOMY Collagen Series, I'm using too, very moisturize and price is quite reasonable.
HADANOMY 胶原蛋白系列,我现在也在用,是蛮好用的,味道甜甜的,很保湿,价钱也公道


This shampoo is can be perfume already, smell sooo nice! but the price...expensive >_<
这个洗发的好香好香好香啦!!设计也很好看,很高贵的感觉。可惜价钱不便宜啊>_<


This packaging so princessy , smell so rosy and so pinky!
 It's a hair treatment oil from Japan.
这个包装一见钟情啊,很梦幻,很玫瑰,味道好好闻!这是护法油




Nice packaging Cleansing Oil ! 
but sadly I already had 2 brand new cleansing oil at home :(
又一个包装一见钟情的卸妆油,可惜我还有2瓶卸妆油还没开的在家 T_T



Taiwan NARUKO skincare 
整个系列的台湾女人我最大的牛尔老师的 NARUKO 品牌





When I saw this table I stunned! 
YES! A BUNCH OF SAMPLES to let you sit down and try until you satisfied !
当我看见这个桌子我吓呆了,是的!!整个桌子都是给你试用的产品!!!
试到你满意为止!!!这个太贴心了吧!!!*尖叫*
老实说,我真的没有见过那么大气的化妆品店咯


You must try AMPHORA seaweed & aloe eye gel , especially to those who always face pc and your eyes get really tired and dry, this can give a very refreshment  feelings. But sadly 
...sold out at the moment :(  
But most probably they restocked already la, visit www.nattecosme.com anytime~

我很早已经看中这个AMPHORA seaweed & aloe eye gel 眼胶,因为上网已经看过不少的美容大人推荐得了。结果本来打算要买的,可是却没有货了,哎 :(
不过可能现在补货了,姐妹们你们随时可以上她们的网站看的www.nattecosme.com


cooling and light texture 
很清爽的gel ,薄薄凉凉的


So this 2 is in my basket, Thayers Rose Petal toner 
and
Rose hair treatment oil 

最后这两样就在我的购物袋里面啦~
一个是玫瑰化妆水,
一个是玫瑰护发油


thanks for goodies bag as well! will write a review on them soon! 
还有谢谢natta cosme送的福袋,有好多面膜和护唇膏~谢谢~迟一点会写review




Lastly, The happy me with my rosy product  :D


My instagram :
ValerieYan89

My Facebook Page :
https://www.facebook.com/ValerieYanYan7

我的个人部落格 :
My Blogspot
http://valerieyanyan.blogspot.com/


我的文具店专页
My Stationary Shop page :
http://www.facebook.com/7PolkaDots
http://7polkadots.com/shop/

Love,
ValerieYan
ValerieYan7@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment