Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Monday 16 June 2014

O.P.I Sheer Tints REVIEW

Hi girls ! 

today i'm gonna do a short review on this cute little O.P.I sheer tints

I got mine from 

at RM70 per set excluding postlaju fee

basically this is a transparent tint gel type of nail polish 
I always adore transparent nail polish =x feel like jelly wanna take a bite 


name of the colours
Index- I'm Never Amberrassed
Middle- Don't Violet Me Down
Ring- Be Magentale With Me
Pinky- I Can Teal You Like Me



so cute so small 

what I doesn't like is all the sheer tints came with a lot small bubbles inside,
and very very sticky too ! It does require some basic skills / knowledge for this. 
remember prepared all ur tools well before you start. 
trust me. LOL

this is with white colour base 


without white colour base 


surprisingly this series can last up to 1 week plus 
total 5 layers 

and very easy to remove it ! a bonus point from me 

Overall I like this set very much, 
you can be very creative by using this sheer tints, 
you can create gradient , colour changes & many more  

so yea, I will recommend to every one who especially love pastel colour!!!!

hope you like my review ^_^ 

love,
ValerieYan 

Instagram : 
Valerieyan89

No comments:

Post a Comment