Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Yves Saint Lauren YSL babydoll Kiss&Blush 01 Fuchsia Desinvolte REVIEW


Hello!!! 
today I'm gonna review Yves Saint Lauren products again!!!! >.< 
My fav fav fav cosmetics brand currently 
sadly KLIA only can get it -_- 

YSL babydoll Kiss&Blush
is their latest cosmetic product 
soft, velvet & long lasting
what so great about this product? 
it can be use on cheek & lip ! yes, you might saw / tried this type of blush+ lip 2 way thinggy .
well me too, I've tried a lot of 2 way lip&cheek thinggy, 
most of them probably powdery? too dry ? not long lasting & so on. 
kinda disappointed sometimes. 
BUT 
YSL this is totally different texture and different formula 

Singapore YSL cosmetics counter almost ALL SOLD OUT =( 
but thanks to one of my friend help me purchase from Hongkong <3 
Thanks Penny <3 

Price is around RM140+  including tax 





available in 12 pretty shades ! 

• 01 Fuchsia Desinvolte
• 02 Rose Frivole
• 03 Rose Libre
• 04 Orange Fougueux
• 05 Rouge Effrontee
• 06 Rouge Libertine
• 07 Corail Affranchi
• 08 Pink Hedoniste
• 09 Rose Epicurien
• 10 Nude Insolent
• 11 Prune impertinente
• 12 Moca Garçonne

here is the actual product <3 


as usual...the golden box is very very hard to snap it >.< 
but it looks super classy >.< 







just like a nail polish ! so cute 

the sponge is very soft and easy to apply no matter on cheek or lip 

the texture is not very thick and kinda semi transparent too 


Benetint can be use on lip and check too, BUT if you leave it stay on your face for a few sec more 
it'll leave a stain shape on your cheek ? I noticed some of my friends got the stain mark on their cheeks too =X 

but it won't happen on this baby doll kiss&blush =D
it won't leave any 'stain'

After foundation, simple eyeliner & mascara 
but I look sick here =O 


If you want natural just 1 layer will do ,  for more 'dramatic' colour you can just apply few more layer 



Duck face =3=


hang out with friends for 4 to 5 hours 
the colour stay still <3 



so, what you think? 
I'm totally in love >/////< 
My Yves Saint Laurent collection is growing slowly XD

hope you like my review ^_^ ~



love,
ValerieYan

No comments:

Post a Comment