Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Monday 11 May 2015

BloomThis

 Hi everyone! 

Today just a quick & short blogpost :D 

have you heard of BloomThis? 

What is BloomThis?


''BloomThis is about creating moments of happiness. A gorgeously arranged bunch on a table immediately brightens the entire place; the smell of a blossoming flower brightens of our day; a handcrafted bouquet lifts our spirits.
At BloomThis, we take pride in going at great lengths to find the most luxurious flowers and bring them right to you. BloomThis offers one-off deliveries or you can subscribe to regular deliveries of fresh flowers sent either weekly or fortnightly a month. Our bespoke flower boxes are uniquely designed to fit in specially handpicked flowers that are sure to delight you. There are no secrets but tones of surprises, as you’ll never know what flowers you will get each week until you unbox them. Some may interest you, some won’t, but once in a while you will stumble upon flowers that will leave you in awe!
That’s what we are about; BloomThis regularly sends you (or the lucky person you're sending to) beautiful flowers fresh from the farm. Because life is beautiful and is always filled with surprises, we want to bring you moments of beautiful surprises every time!''

How it works? 


1) Order Flowers 
Send a one-of BloomThis bouquet or subscribe to regular deliveries to yourself or your loved ones.

2)Surprise 
luxury fresh flowers will be sent in a bespoke box every Thursday. It's a different surprise every week for anyone that receives them!

3)Enjoy
Display your BloomThis bouquet in your favorite vase. Enjoy fresh flowers within minutes.


They have total 3 different types of bouquet you can order . 


I've won this bouquet from Tenshi :D


Thanks for choosing me ! 

So I've ordered my flowers on Saturday and normally they only send out on Thursday but due to Sunday is mothers day so they have special delivery . 

I received my bouquet on Sunday morning around 11am. 
The box was very very huge ! 


I place my Iphone5S for you to compare the size of the box .

when I open the box it was wrapped with a beautiful ribbon and a card with my name on it . 
I think every women receive gift with their name on it will felt happy and special :D


each roses contained a cute little water container to let the flower last longer .

Total 9 beautiful champagne colour roses  




Just place it in a nice vase or wrap it with pretty wrapping paper with a ribbon it can last 2 to 3 days :) 
Every women loves roses ! 

Thanks BloomThis ! 

regards,
ValerieYan





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for one marvelous posting! I enjoyed reading it, you are a great Writer. Keep up the wonderful works on. I’ve added you to my blogroll as well.
    Nadia
    best online florist in Malaysia

    ReplyDelete