Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Saturday 9 May 2015

Number76 Premium UltraSonic Treatment and sparkling hair scalp wash REVIEW

Hi everyone! 

How's your day!  
I'm so happy today because I've received an invitation from my favourite saloon. 

Number76 

A-G-1, North Point No.1, Medan Syed Putra Utara, Mid Valley City, 
58000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
+60 3-2287 0661


Number76 saloon is well known in KL area, 
most of their customers is celebrities and famous bloggers . 
Why? 
Because they provided the best services and awesome skills just like Japan saloon 
yet the price is affordable too . 
What amazed me a lot is their styling skills and colour skills. 
you can logon to Number76 instagram or Facebook page, 
all you can see is beautiful rainbow colours hair and beautiful styling ! 

I really really wish I can try crazy beautiful colour someday :D 
that's always one of my dream. 


after renovated the saloon looks much bigger, simpler, clearer and the best thing is natural light from the big wide clear window. Because most of the saloon using indoor yellowish light, some customers couldn't really see the actual colour of their hair . 

big and simple interior design ! 

a cup of tea, a biscuit & thanks for the Deesse's hair treatment too . 
Such caring saloon <3 

The first treatment I'm going to do is Sparkling Scalp ~! 
they use CO2 water that contain soda gas to spray on scalp & hair. 
the whole process was fast and relax, just like a massage on my scalp. 

after rinse my hair , 
This is what's inside my scalp & hair, full of oil & dust . Yuck!  

This is ultrasonic iron 
*power on* 

when they turn on the ultrasonic iron the colour of the light changed to blue. 
I can actually see the water drops is dancing within the iron! 


There is no heat involved in this signature treatment by Number76 Hair Salon. SinYee asked me to put my fingers on the iron and yes it is cold. I can also see how the water drops vibrate as the straightener vibrates at 37,000 beats per second, separates particle of protein, water and oil in hair treatment. For the UltraSonic Premium Iron Hair Treament, this process is repeated twice compared to the normal UltraSonic Hair Treatment.


The Ultraonic Iron an enhanced effect on all chemicals such as hair color, perm lotion and hair treatment that are applied to your hair. 
It also vibrates the cells of my hair and helps to penetrate the treatment cream deep into my hair. I can hear and feel the mild vibrating sound during the ironing process and I do not feel any discomfort at all.

My before & after. 
can you see the HUGEEEEEEE difference ? 
Taken on the same day, couldn't believe the result is so obvious! 
Because I've been to many different saloon for treatment,
 but none of them gave me such amazing result. 

after Director Steve style my hair , so gorgeous isn't it! 
Every time he gave my so many surprised !   


with friendly Sinyee, she's sooooo friendly and talkative! 
we both chat like no body business lol ! 
the whole saloon is full of our voice XD
I like her hair very much too! waiting my hair become longer so that I can do that big curls too ~ 

Can you see how shining is my hair now? it's super soft , bouncy and smooth! 
SinYee recommended us who with damaged hair should do this treatment once a month to 
get an healthy hair . Whole progress is only 60minutes including hair mask, sparkling hair wash, ultra sonic and hairdo. It wouldn't take too long :) 

Details 
here's a price list of Number76 service 
Premium Ultrasonic RM370 
Sparkling Scalp Wash add-on RM32 

they have different branches around Kuala Lumpur area 
for more info's please click 
http://www.number76.com/default.aspx?ac=5&#contact-scroll

Hope you like my review! 

regards,
ValerieYan 









No comments:

Post a Comment