Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Sunday 19 July 2015

Kuchai Lama Who Nail Salon

Hi ladies!! 
Today I'm going to introduce you an extremely affordable and awesome service nail salon ! 
I usually don't do my nails outside now, because very expensive :( 
nail arts + pedicure is gonna cost over RM150 & above . 
I love UV gel very very veryyyyy much, because they're very very long lasting and the glossy surface is so awesome! But , the only problem is it is very hard to remove by our own ,
previously I've did UV nail once back in few years ago , so I went to another nail shops to ask them remove for me, they charged me RM70 just to remove the UV gel !!!! -_- 

until last week my blogger friend Janice came to my house and I saw her nail is very pretty, 
and she told me her pedicure+manicure + nail art is only RM80+ !! 
I was shocked ! Best of all , the price was included remove UV gel on our next appointment as well !!! 
can you believe that? 
*scream*

Details : 

Who nail 

Address: 19-2, Jalan Kuchai Maju 18, Kuchai Dynasty Central, 
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur 58200.
Mon - Tue: 
11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Thu - Fri: 
11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat - Sun: 
10:00 am - 7:00 pm

Email : whonail@yahoo.com
contact : 03-79719051 / 0166620829





simple & clean environment 

I love this corner *_* It looks like a house :D

tons of pretty colors for us to choose from 

in the end I choose my favourite colour , baby pink & baby blue . 
Actually I wanna do gradient glitters nail, but kate (owner of who nail) says that my finger nails are too short, the result might not so nice, couldn't really see the gradient . 

so I choose another simple design.  


Kate (the owner of who nail) is friendly and professional .

after 45 minutes , tadaaa! we're done ! 


The flowers is so detailed *_* 

the little pearl is not ordinary white pearl , its a rainbow pearl ! 

can you believed that I only spent RM43 on my express manicure and UV gel nail art? 

RM20 for manicure 
RM20 for 4 fingers nail art (the flowers one) 
RM3 for the pearls (RM 0.50 each) 

TOTAL RM43 !!! 
(don't forget, RM43 is including the remove service as well) 

*fainted*

Last but not least ! 
I just googled and found that they're having promotions in Groupon now! 
up to 74% off ! 
Fel manicure + Express Pedicure for ONLY RM28 !! !! 
Thank me later :P 


Hope you like my blogpost! 
remember share it to your friends! 


Love,
ValerieYan



4 comments:

  1. ooo! thanks for sharing babe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! :) would love to go there for my first ever gel manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing , even i love to know about Nail Spa Dubai . Nice post

    ReplyDelete