Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Thursday 12 December 2013

Benefit Rockateur contest !




Benefit had a contest about their new launching blusher name Rockatuer. 
the blush is in rose gold color, which I think is quite unique and have a very nice glowy effect.
So, I won ( YAY!!!!! XD ) They contacted me and asked me to get the prize from Starhill Sephora 2nd floor (honestly, before this I don't know starhill  sephora got 2nd floors...




so here I am ! The happy me with my worth RM500+ of Benefits products!!
ya, RM500 can only get a small bag of products, cause Benefits products not cheap =X



so here total 5 products they gave me 



Let's take a look in the benefit interior, so girly so pinkish so lovely!!!! 
Because it was around 9pm, so doesn't have customer at the moment..and I guess they're closing soon.
so I just took a quick snap


How I wish my room can have the wallpaper, the decorations, and full with cosmetics XD



Beautiful and clean stands for all the benefits products


why the floor with balloons ? Because they're having a bloggers party on the next day,
too bad I dint manage to join, hopefully next time I can !


Lovely isn't it!






Christmas Tree!!! 


The stairway up to the 2nd floor with all the benefit wallpapers

Little Cute pinky Benefit paper bag 


Stay Flawless 15 hour primer 
it's actually is a base before you apply foundation with oil control.
Price RM 120 . 


Maybe Baby perfume ! 
I never heard of this perfume before! anyway my mom wants it and I think the smells is very feminine and womanly. too bad my husband doesn't like perfume, his nose is allergy with perfume  =( 
why oh why



Refined Finish Facial Polish 
nice packaging, and quite big bottle , i think it's a facial scrub or something 


Primping with the Stars
a kit with all the best selling of benefit! 
-stay don't stray (eye base)
-benetint (blusher)
-gal meets pearl (base)
-porefessional (base)
-they're real (mascara)
-gorgeous (foundation)





 tada~~ My first give away christmas contest to my readers!!!!
I'm giving away 

-dandelion lip gloss (RM120)
-Stay Flawless (RM60+)

How to join? 

like my personal page 
1)  https://www.facebook.com/ValerieYanYan7

2) Follow my Instagram 
Valerieyan89 

3)Share the picture on which products you wanted the most in Facebook
 (Stay flawless or Dandelion lip gloss)

 and put my blog link =)  
http://valerieyanyan.blogspot.com 

(remember to share as 'public' if not I couldn't see it )

Contest end at 24th night time 11.59pm

I'll announce on 25th december 2013 =)  








No comments:

Post a Comment