Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Unbox Limited Edition Benefit Advent Calender 2013 with my first video

Countdown to love with Benefit !


The time has arrived where you can get all the need to know information on… wait for it… the first EVER Benefit Advent Calender!!! You can now countdown to Christmas with cosmetics, and not just any cosmetics, Benefit Cosmetics!
The Benefit Advent Calender is available to purchase from the 2nd November and is exclusive to Debenhams & Benefit Boutiques. Quantities are extremely limited. 
Official Benefit website SOLD OUT on the day one !!! 

It's exclusive for SEPHORA Starhill & SEPHORA 1utama in Malaysia ONLY.
You couldn't get it from Benefit counter either, 
Selling at RM260 & Limited 200 pcs in Malaysia .
with RM260 you can get total 24pcs mini products , TOTALLY WORTH IT !!!! 
and the 24pcs is their BEST selling products as well ! 
I'm glad that I able to purchase it because when my husband went to purchase it
(raining that night and I'm carrying my son ,so my husband said he help me ran over to purchase) 
left last few boxes only. 
The only thing that doesn't included is foundation , well maybe different people different skin tone, so it's not so suitable to put in the box. so i understand as well. 

so here's my FIRST VIDEO !!!! hope you like it >__< 





I'm so happie =DDDD
as you can see it's super big and heavy! almost 2kg!!! 
the box is very thick paper box with very nice and detail printing on it. 



the size compare with me. I look tiny here. hehehe 


there's 24 doors , door 1 you can open on 1-12-2012 , door 2 you can open on 2-12-2013 and so on, 
so its a count down to Christmas, you'll never know what's inside the little door. How brilliant! 
I love the idea so much ! 




Here is what you get from the box =D




product I'm using to complete this make up is by using 
-POREfessional (oil control base)
-BADgal lash (mascara)
-BADgal eyeliner 
-Dandelion (blusher)
-CORALista (lip gloss)
-Highbeam (highlight)

can you see my face is glowing? thanks to highbeam ! Mini enough to let me carry to travel !
love love love!!!



all the cosmetics on this make up is using mini benefit from this advent calendar  2013.
Dandelion blusher is one of my fav too! create a pinkish and natural blush and the powder is very fine.
wana try long time ago, but the original size of the blush is too big for me, I think I can even use for 10 years x_x now this set came with a tiny one!!! well, I can use for 2 years I think? hahaha





Bonus ! 
after you took out all the products can even let your child play with the doors.  Pffft!!!


Merry Christmas !!!! Hope you enjoy your Holiday ! 


love,
ValerieYan 



2 comments: