Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Tuesday 3 December 2013

HairDay


I've already half year plus plus dint get my hair color fix, so the hair color is super ugly, 
half black half brown... so last few weeks decided to dye a lighter orangy red color.
My brother is a hair stylist, so every time I'll go back my hometown seremban to get my hair done. 
.
我的头发已经半年没染了,头顶的全是乌黑的头发,下半部就是之前染的巧克力色,
可以说是非常难看。。。日本,台湾的美眉大致上都不会让这种事情发生,他们会定期在2个月内去再染头顶长出来的黑发。
我弟弟的理发院是在芙蓉 , rahang , rasah jaya 那边。名叫紫屋。

so here's my brother aka Reis Kit.  
这位就是我的弟弟,他是这间purple house紫屋的理发师。


how do you spend your time while coloring your hair? phone? iPad? 
for me is comic time! especially 老夫子 lao fu zi !!!!
你们会在发廊如何度过妳们的时间呢? 我会看老夫子,
经典中的经典啊!












 Because of my son is crying and wanted to go home so I have no choice just left saloon like this.
由于我的宝贝儿子哭闹要回家,所以就没办法弄美美的卷才回家。




so I curl it by my own 
回家就自己卷





yeap, that's all for this post :D hope you enjoy it 



No comments:

Post a Comment