Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Thursday 30 April 2015

Handmade Market in between Siam Discovery and Siam Centre

Hi everyone! 

After my previous Bangkok Asiatique shop list , 
I received a lot feedbacks and a lot of readers shared my post to their friends.
 Thank your time and your love :) 


for who haven't read about my previous Bangkok 
Riverfront Asiatique market blogpost 
please click here :


.
TOPIC FOR TODAY !!! 

.
.

last but not least, I still have a lot Bangkok shopping post is pending! 
Today Im gonna bring you to this Handmade market
 in between Siam Discovery mall and Siam centre .  

As for the actual name of this market, I'm sorry,
 I don't know and I couldn't find any informations about it in internet :( 
All I know it is between Siam Discovery mall and Siam centre . 
available in weekend night time . 
very easy to find because there was a station nearby .

This market compared to other's market is considered small BUT for handmade lovers definitely can't miss out this one. I dint plan to go for this market , I'm actually going to Siam Paragon to get my YSL  cosmetics but accidentally found this small handmade market. I was so excited !
well because I'm a handmade lover! 

the market is actually look like this, not big, but every booth is full of surprise . 

The first booth I stopped by was this one, handmade leather bracelet and necklace ! 

Price range RM5- RM50 ++ 

one of my favourite ! the leather is so soft ! 
Just wear a simple Tee shirt, short pants & this bracelet and we're good to go! 
simple yet stylo <3 
but I dint buy this one cause there were more attractive things waiting for me ahead ! 

it's only RM5 with customise my own name on it ! 
The quality was good , cheap & nice ~ 

I've noticed Bangkok have more & more leather handmade accessories . 
customise keychain is the perfect gift for your friends , everyone need it ! 
and only cost RM5++ for each! 
You can throw away all the old school Bangkok gift bring back to your country :P

soooo many pretty handphone casing !!!! 

pastel colours and cute designs  *_*

customise your own handphone casing is only cost around RM37 ++ .
You can get it immediately on the spot *_* 

favourite design was this one, so cute & simple! 

they have a huge catalog for us to choose ,
Step 1 , choose the colour of your customise words. 



Step 2, choose the design of your customise words . 

Step 3 : Choose your background . 
as simple as that! 
I am super super super regret that I dint do one for my own , because by that time I was using Samsung Note2 and they don't have that model . and now I've changed to iPhone 5s :( 

this is for 
handbook and notebook organiser lover! 
They have pencil case , card holder, notebook, wallet, handphone pouch etc  


Best of all , you may ask them put your name on it FOC ! 

handmade big Lace shoulder bag it's only RM40++ 
available in black , white & beige :D 

and this shop selling all handmade shoes! 
only RM20 ++ each! 

leather flat shoes 

look at all the pretty fabric they choosed for their shoes! 
How I wish I can bring them all home! 


in the end I bought this plain light brown 
and 
medium dark brown polka dots Flat shoes 

I've been wearing this shoes to office for 1 to 2 months, the conditions is still awesome. 
just the fabric is kinda easy dirty. But RM20 each , I couldn't ask for more :P 

That's all for today! Hope you like my post! 
please share it to your friends :D 

Thank you ! 


regards,
ValerieYan


No comments:

Post a Comment