Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Monday 1 June 2015

Invisalign First Check up with White Dental Cosmetic Centre Kota Kemuning

Hi everyone! 

Today I'm gonna blog about my first Invisalign check up ! 
It's a great opportunity to be a part of White Dental Cosmetic Centre by
 ST Tiew Dental Group Sdn Bhd

White Dental Cosmetic Centre 
Patient Care Line : 603 5122 6680 /6682
Email : tiewdentalcentre@gmail.com

Bangsar South
Wisma Life Care, L2-F, Level 2, No. 5, Jalan Kerinchi 5, 59200 Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
Tel : +603-2242 0351

Kota Kemuning
No. 3-3C, Jalan Anggerik Vanilla N31/N, Seksyen 31, Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : +603-5121 8816

Sri Petaling
No.1-1, Tingkat 1, Jalan Radin Bagus 3, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : +603-9054 5437


Not only that! You can book your appointment through their website! 
How convenient! 

Step 1 : Choose your preferred doctor




Step 2 : Choose your preferable clinic 

Lastly choose your preferable time, date and fill in your details and we're done! 
As simple as that! 

So here we are! Kota Kemuning White Dental Cosmetic Centre


relax and comfortable little corner with magazines 

Dr Ong is a very very friendly and gentle and soft-spoken person , talk to her I wouldn't feel stress at all. She explain slowly , check my teeth conditions gently. I like her so much! 

and here is the moldings of my teeth , this molds is gonna send to Invisalign US . 



Dr Ong took some picture's of my teeth and explain to me what should I do before we start invisalign.
What I need to do is Scaling (Cleaning) and fissure sealant as preventive measures or filling. 
so next appointment we're going fix that first.  

ok...this picture took me a really long time to decide should I upload here. 
decided to upload it because I believe everyone , every readers definitely would like to see all the progress right?  好啦,我牺牲一点点啦。哈哈哈 .

Lastly ,
 a simple photo shooting and a short video for front and side views of my face and my teeth.

With Invisalign sales & marketing manager -Valerie Chan
Dr Tiew Soon Tat- Executive Director of  ST Tiew Dental Group Sdn Bhd
and lastly Dr Ong !

Can't wait to start my invisalign journey! 

regards,
ValerieYan 


No comments:

Post a Comment