Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Thursday 20 August 2015

My first aesthetic experience at Sliq Clinic (with video)

Hi ladies!!!!! 
I am very excited & can't wait to share this to you all !!! 
I believed Everyone wanna be beautiful / handsome , flawless and young forever .
So do I ! 
I always imagine or photoshop to make my nose taller ,
 face shape sharper ,chin longer and eyes bigger etc and live in my own 'dream' . 

Until today, 
this is not a 'dream' anymore, finally I have a chance to enhance my face structure ! 
I've did some research and blogger reviews on which aesthetic should I go, 
there's a lot beauty saloon outside also provide this service with cheaper price too ,
BUT my grandma (she's newspaper biggest fan) told me beauty saloon in Malaysia only 15-20% 
Dr have the licence for aesthetic. Others all are illegal . 
One day my friend introduce this clinic to me, she did her nose and chin from there too,
and it is very very natural compared to those surgery one . 
The best of all Dr Steve from Sliq clinic is legal Dr with licence !
so I made an appointment with him :D

Have you heard about Sliq chinic

Sliq Clinic is the first lifestyle clinic situated in Oasis Ara Damansara offering only state of the art, medically proven and safe treatments to fulfill your aesthetic needs. We help you achieve a more youthful and radiant you with quality services and individualized treatments that caters to your personal need. We provide only non-invasive, minimally downtime aesthetic treatments for you so you can get on with your appointments and your social life, while at the same time enjoying your treatment with them. 


Website 

Service :
Laser Phototherapy
Hair Treatment
Acne and Acne Scar Treatment
B.T.A and Filler Treatment
Medical Facial 

Address : 
First floor unit 19, Oasis village, Jalan PJU 1A/7A, Oasis Damansara, 47301, Petaling Jaya

Phone:
 017-2775580


Mobile Phone:
 017-2775580

Email: 

Business Hours :
Monday to Saturday: 10am – 7pm
Sunday & Public Holiday: Closed


The environment / interior is very clean, comfortable and luxury 

me & my twinie Janice !



consultation with handsome & friendly Dr . Steve Chia 
Dr. Steve obtained his M.B.B.S. (M.U.) in 2007 and has six working years of experience. Following his passion in aesthetics, he pursued the diploma in aesthetic medicine (U.S.A.) and is currently a active member of A.A.A.M.(U.S.A) Very eager to always update himself of the latest and newest treatments available, he made no compromise to ensure that his clients receive only the best treatment available.  
Honestly I know not much about aesthetic , Dr steve explain every single details about fillers, botox, laser and so on to me .  After I have the basic knowledge about what is aesthetic and we only decide what is best for me . 


* cheeky smile *
friendly nurse is helping me apply numb cream on my nose & chin. 
can you see how excited am I !! 

and just wait for around 15-20 minutes !
I can't really feel my nose & chin anymore 

The filler I'm using is Juvederm from USA,  FDA approved . 
Injectable filler (injectable cosmetic filler, injectable facial filler) is a soft tissue filler injected into the skin to help fill in facial wrinkles, restoring a smoother appearance. Most of these fillers are temporary because they are eventually absorbed by the body.


the needle is extremely thin , I don't feel anything seriously !

now is my chin !
the whole progress only took around 10-15 minutes (or maybe lesser) 

Took this picture straight after the injection. 
My nose is still red but I can see the result immediately !


Before 
-my face shape is round & oval ,  face is basically flat. I got no nose bridge at all .
After 
- My nose finally have nose bridge !!! my nose instantly look smaller too! 
easiest way to tell , you can look at the shadow & highlight on my nose. 
 Finally I have a sharper chin & slimmer face shape! 
*oh I felt like removing my mole's as well* 




This is from my camera & phone. 
Trust me, Once you did Aesthetic on your nose and chin, you'll selfie non stopppppp! 
you'll love yourself more & more :P

*bonus* 
My friend Janice did it as well ! On her chin & a bit on her nose. 
She look so pretty now! 

and I had an interview with Sliq Clinic as well, 
once the video is done will upload here again for you'll ! 


The video is ready !!! 
Enjoy! 



Thanks to Dr Steve Chia once again ! 
Thanks for your professional advise & suggestion ! 
Say good bye to the old me & welcome the new me! 
I am very happy with the results *screams*
jumping around like a child

Last but not least ! 

Sliq Clinic is having PROMOTIONS!!!  
1st Anniversary promo: Makeover packages consisting of Fillers and BTA combos available at irresistable prices, FOC treatments and FOC cash points as well so you can redeem for your favourite product/treatment of your choice! 

Call them at 017-277 5580 for more information ! 


until 31 August 2015 only !  Hurry up ! 
*You can sign up the package now and use it anytime even after 31 Aug ~ *

Hope you enjoy reading it ! 

Love,
ValerieYan 


 - the next would be Invisalign -


2 comments:

  1. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform. ฉีด หน้า เรียว

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thank you for sharing best article.

    Find best Acne Treatment in Hyderabad
    Dermatologist in Hyderabad
    Skin Clinic in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete