Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Sunday 23 August 2015

SkinSoul Skin Shield travelling set REVIEW


Hi ladies!
I hope you enjoy my previous aesthetic blogpost! 
I've been received a lot of pm from readers/friends about my personal opinion.
I've tried my best to explained hope you all can make appointment to Sliq Clinic as fast as possible because the filler promotions is only until 31 august 2015, you saved few hundreds! 

Alright, today I'm going to review Skin Shield by SkinSoul a brand from Korea~

Last few weeks I've invited to SkinSoul outlet at LOT LG-077 in Mid Valley MegaMall. 





Great news! 
*for every readers who purchase over RM100 & above just mention my code 
'SSValerie' 
and you are entitle to get this mini SkinShield set worth RM100 + '' 

Skin Shield is an all-natural skincare range formulated in Switzerland,whose heritage is world renewed for research and innovation in beauty and personal care. Their products are in adherence to the highest quality standards of international good manufacturing practice. 
SkinShield skincare range is made from pure organic ashitaba and a fusion of other precious botanical extracs with powerful benefits that work in synergy for ultimate skin renewal in the kindest manner.


what is Ashitaba? 

Organic Ashitaba - with a unique array of phytonutrients , including 11 vitamins , 13minerals, and potent antioxidants featuring a rare class of flavonoids called chalcones, their organic Ashitaba from Japan has a powerful healing and regenerative abilities to reserve the signs of ageing , smooth wrinkles , fade age spots, regenerate skin elasticity and suppleness, heal skin irritation, and brightens skin radiance. 

Every single products of SkinSoul is guaranteed to be 100% paraben free and lead free . 



Hydra -Purifying Cleanser 
actual size - RM210.94 
Packed with skin vitamins and minerals of Ashitaba encapsulated in pure swiss Glacier Water that gently washes out impurities, excess sebum and pollution while nourishing the skin's softness and suppleness. 
My Thoughts
after this cleanser I feel that my face is very soft and ready to absorb toners & serum and yet it hydrates my skin on the time. 

Hydrating, Energizing & Pore refining lotion mist spray 
Actual size - RM210.94
This lightweight mist spray can be used both as part of your daily skincare routine and as a refreshing spray that can be applied anytime throughout the day, even on top of make up, to hydrate and energise the skin. 
My thoughts
For me facial mist is a must! Especially combination skin, mostly dehydrate . I'll put one in office, one in car and one in handbag. Facial Mist mostly came in a big bottle , you can get a small empty spray bottle from Daiso and fill it with facial mist & we're good to go. This mist is very lightweight & feels just like water , not sticky at all. 


12-in-1 Suncare Day Cream (SPF50)
Actual Size - RM262.90 
This 12-in-1 light textured and easily absorbed day cream goes the extra mile by acting as both a powerful skin care with sun protection and as makeup foundation that blends to any skin tone, thanks to the unique benefits of Ashitaba-enriched properties that: 
1-Hydrates and protect skin
2-Unifies complexion
3-Whitenens and brightens skin
4-Evens out skin tone
5-Conceals and corrects blemishes
6-Fights the signs of ageing
7-Protects skin from UV rays
8-Promotes natural skin health
9-Soothes skin irritations from environmental stress
10-Fights of damaging free radicals 
11-Stimulates skin rejuvenation 
12-Nourishes skin for a youthful radiance 

My thoughts 
it is kinda thick for me, I'm not sure about is this suitable for every skin tone or just fair skin, 
because when I applied on my face is kinda white. I don't need to apply any foundations, 
it came with coverage as well. 
If you're looking for multi sunscreen+day cream this is what you need to get. 



Night Cream
Actual Size- RM411.28
The Ashitaba-enriched night cream is designed to work in synergy your skin's natural regeneration cycle by depositing encapsulated retinol in precise concentrations that is time-released for constant skin reconditioning throughout the night. 

My thoughts
Night cream is slightly thick & sticky to me, but if you're sleeping in air con room this should be very suitable for you :) 


Lift &bright serum
Actual Size- RM305.28
To target ageing at the core, this serum has been formulated with smaller molecules of Ashitaba's anti ageing essence that can penetrate into the deepest layers of skin to restore skin elasticity and firmness. 
My thoughts
the serum is very light & more to anti ageing , small fine lines & wrinkles . 
It definitely require some times to see the effects of it , for best result while applying it and do the lifting motion massage on your face . 


Hope you like my review! 

Love,
ValerieYan




No comments:

Post a Comment