Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Tuesday 14 January 2014

A date with KOMUGI cafe


My first food post ! KOMUGI from Japan , baked daily ! 
so 100000% fresh & crispy ! 


KOMUGI BAKERY

Mid Valley Megamall,
LG 078, Lower Ground Floor
T +603 22821994

Operation Hour

Mon-Sun: 10:00 am - 10:00 pM


KOMUGI CAFE

Pavilion Kuala Lumpur,
Lot 24/1A, Tokyo Street, Level 6
T +603 21480369

Operation Hour

Mon-Sun: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm

Website 
http://www.komugi.com.my/


Komugi actually they have 2 types, 1 is komugi cafe and another 1 is normal komugi bread shop .
the first time I pass by Sunway Pyramid branch, attracted by their superrrrr cute snowman pudding! 
i dint manage to snap the picture of it because I accidentally spoiled it...
and the snowman face cacat already, I am so careless *sob* 

so I just took a picture from google 
I know, so cute right !!! 
and very yummeh too! with strawberry filling <3 

so I went to Pavillion KOMUGI Cafe last week! 
located at tokyo street .
we ordered 2 melon buns, 1 cheese bread , 2 mini cheese cake and 1 pudding 
cost me around RM20 only 
the price is considered ok . they even heat up the breads for us on the spot! 
so soft, so bouncy , so crispy & so delicious !!!! heavy !


left to right
2 half baked cheese cake - RM2.90 each
2 melon bun - RM2.90 each
1 cheese bun( heavy cheese) - RM5.90 (please correct me if the price is wrong, sorry I don't remember the exact price, too gan jiong to eat all of them already lol )
1 orginal caramel pudding - RM4 only 


can't help it, must put the bling bling effect just like Japanese comic ! 
My husband and my son love it ! crispy outside soft and bouncy inside <3 

This is my love! KOMUGI toyohashi pudding in ORIGINAL flavor. 
available in green tea, chocolate , strawberry & mango flavor too! 
just RM4 for each, very very very yummy, melt right inside your mouth ! ahhh! 

smooth, wobbly , sweet in a very cute jar , and the jar is not small too! 

cheese bun, look yummy, but the cheese inside I doesn't like it >_<
maybe the cheese taste too heavy (I'm a super cheese lover , but this cheese i really beh tahan)
so I won't order this next time , but maybe different people different taste, maybe you'll like it 




tada! the mini half baked cheese cake we dabao. Too full, couldn't finish it 

mini Half baked Hanjuku cheese cake
taste ok, just like normal cheese cake 

The environment 

The environment 
The environment 

this is what I've ordered from Sunway Pyramid KOMUGI 
apple bun and Honey Bee swissroll 
both also taste very delicious 

they always have super cute cakes and bread, maybe because it's a Japanese company , so everything they also design and pack until very neat, pretty and creative 


this is for 2014 chinese new year , for people who doesn't like ordinary hamper can try this! 
look more stylish too. ppfffttt XD

ok, end it with my picture. hahahahaha! 
Hope you like my first food post =D


Val 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment