Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Miss Hana 24hours waterproof Eyeliner Review

Hi every one! 
I've heard a lot feed backs about my day 1 Bangkok trip post ,
 a lot of you told me you definitely going to bankrupt after visit YSL KLIA . lol 
yes you will !!!! muahahaha! =X 
alright, today I'm going to review MISS HANA Eyeliner pen.
Thanks Natta Cosme for letting me experience this Miss Hana waterproof eyeliner 
it's very famous in Hong Kong & Taiwan , there's many well known beauty blogger review this eyeliner before, and most of them given good comments about this products. 

where to purchase ? 
Click here! 
>> NATTA COSME <<




available in 4 colours! 



I was suppose to receive this parcel before my trip to Bangkok, but the postman delayed it =( 
but it's ok, at least I receive it after I came back from Bangkok.
so let's start shall we =D


Overall the packaging is very feminine with black lace on it 





natta cosme gave me 1 black colour & 1 choco brown 

#01  black is a very solid black colour without any shimmers
#03 Choco Brown is Dark brown colour with tiny golden shimmers in it 

it saids smudge proof, so let's try! I place my fingers on it and try to drag it really hard few times. 

it stays on! totally no smudge =O amazing!!! 

waterproof? let's try ! I place it under tap water for around 2mins 

amazing! absolutely water proof! now we can wear this to beach! hooray! 


a lot of you must be wondering , smudge proof, waterproof = hard to remove ? 
no, you're wrong . Here I'm  using my Bobbi Brown Oil smoothing make up remover,
just rub gently and it came off easily 

see! 

I'm using Black here. very easy to glide & draw on my eyelid 

eyeliner is very important , without eyeliner your eyes will look tired and lack of something 
and most important, it makes your eyes look bigger too! 

this eyeliner is suitable for girl who like Bold & solid eye liner , especially smokey eye! 


you can try different style too! 

I love this eyeliner seriously ! 
Normal price RM24.90 for each
 BUT NOW they are giving out special discount!!! 

GOOD NEWS !!! 

Apply discount coupon
" MISSHANA " 

entitle to get RM5 offer when 
purchase any colour of 
Miss Hana Water Proof Gel Eyeliner, 
this coupon 
expiry date will be on May 15th, 2014 

where to purchase ? 
Click here! 

after discount is just RM19.90 ONLY !!!  

here's my review about this eyeliner 

good 
-100% smudge proof 
-100% waterproof 
-price is reasonable 
-packaging is cute & feminine 

bad 
-hope available in many others colour like red, pink, blue and many more 
-it doesn't include sharpener 

I hope you enjoy my review on this Miss Hana Eyeliner ! 
have a nice day! 
*next post I'm going to upload my daily natural simple & fast make up tutorial ! *

love,
ValerieYan 
instagram : Valerieyan89


No comments:

Post a Comment