Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Saturday 17 May 2014

GraceGift princess mint colour ballet flat shoes

Howdy!!!
Not sure have you heard about this brand call GraceGift from Taiwan? 
its a very famous shoes/cloths brand from Taiwan, 
especially shoes!!!! very girlish / princesses / casual / classy / boyish / pastels colour / solid colour/ glitters/ OL etc...
you name it they have it ! 
Total ordered 4 pairs of Grace Gift shoes from my friend Stephy ,  
1 princesses mint colour ballet flat shoes 
1 simple beige pointy leather heels 
1 simple light brown high heels 
and 1 crystal mint high heels 

this post I'm gonna blog about this  princess mint colour ballet flat shoes 
MY Favourite among all !!! 
fall in love with the first sight! omg I must get it !!! 

Price : RM1XX

where do I get mine from? 

https://www.facebook.com/princesswardrobe77 

you may pm inbox her about the shoes you want the size you want 
and you will receive it within 2 to 3 weeks :) 
owner is really friendly & helpful ^_^

Available in 4 sweet colours 


mint, white, beige & pink 
IF I'm rich enough, I will probably get all 4 colours . IF....hahaha






EVEN THE BOTTOM ALSO SUPER CHIO !!! *screaming!!!!*

so here is my actual photos of the shoes <3
pretty princess shoes box 

golden embroidery logo 

each box of shoes they provided 2 separate dust bag and they also given extra diamonds just in case some drop of and we can stick it back anytime <3  



this part were my favourite !!! is like the shoes is wearing a necklace <3 <3 

that day @ Pavillion...
with Daiso comfy socks :D 
very easy to handle this flat shoes, normal simple top, a jeans with a pair of this look really nice edi 







Overall the shoes is super pretty ,  nice colour, nice detailed, good quality , good packaging,
just only 1 biggest problem is...the shoes is kinda hard,  I wear it to Pavillion for 3 hours my toe is very painful so I rush to daiso and bought a pair of short socks! soooo comfy after that ! 
so I bought another 4 pairs SAME socks from Daiso . LOL
It happens to all new shoes! so remember to go Daiso buy a pair of socks in your bag just in case :) 


love,
ValerieYan

Instagram : Valerieyan89


No comments:

Post a Comment