Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Friday 30 May 2014

Vassen EOS Ice Grey contact lens from PinkyParadise.com REVIEW

Hi girls! Today I'm going to do a short review on contact lens again ^_^ 
This was my first time on purchasing Vassen Colour brand , 
Vassen made from Korea too, same as GEO 
Basically most of the Korea brand contact lens is very comfy,
here is my first Pink contact lens review also bought from PinkyParadise.com 
for those who haven't view you may click into the link below 

Contact lens review 1 : 

where I purchase :

Price : RM72.36 
Diameter: 14.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: 1 Year Disposal
Each pair of contact lens came with One pair of lenses and one cutie animal lens case 


available in 6 different gorgeous colours <3 
Might get Blue next time 





look up 


look front 



under indoor yellowish light 


This contact lens might look a bit exaggerate here, but I LOVE IT!  
picture's above is kinda scary , because I tried to open my eyes as big as possible to show how is the contact lens look like ma.
this contact lens giving a puppy tear-ish bling bling eyes effect! 
kinda comic look to me =0

below is normal smiling selfie with the contact lens on. 
see, look very natural too! 
for people who cosplay I will recommend this pair of lens ! 
and also for girls who like bling bling puppy eyes , you MUST get this! 



rating 
-the contact lens is super comfy - 4 stars (5stars full) 
-enlarging - 4 stars (5 stars full) 
-Color - 5 stars 
 -price - 3.5stars ( 5 stars full) 

Hope you like my 2nd contact lens review ^_^ 

any questions/comments please leave me a msg at below =D

love,
ValerieYan


Instagram :
Valerieyan89





No comments:

Post a Comment