Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Thursday 31 July 2014

O.S.T original pure Vitamin C20 Serum REVIEW

Hi girls! 
Today I'm gonna review this products from Korea! 
OST Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum
I believe most of us never heard of this brand O.S.T 
me too lol 
this is a brand from Korea and kinda famous too 

where can you get it from? 

just click bottom link will do 
price = RM79.20 
original price was RM99.90 





OST Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum

[ Description ]
Faster vitamin C effect with added peeling function. Combine 20% L-ascorbic Acid with natural antioxidants to help prevent premature signs of aging. Protect, soften and moisturise your skin.

[ How to Use ]
1. After cleansing and toning, apply 2-3 drops gently all over face everyday night as Serum. 
Recommend to use at night. Applying sunblock is essentially needed during daytime.
2. Slight stimulus may be experienced at the first time to use Vitamin C 20 Serum. 
Mixing with several drops of serum and toner makes your skin refresh without sticky feeling.
3. Afterwards, apply lotion and cream as your daily skincare routine.

* Sediment might occur in the bottle neck and the bottom but it is safe to use. 
Browning liquid is natural phenomenon of highly concentrated pure Vitamin C.


 
40x mandarins
120 x strawberries
200 x oranges 
to became a 50ml serum? thats wow! a lot o.o 


orangy good quality packaging 


this is what we can get from the box 





once you open , the smell will make you feel like drink it 
full with orange, strawberry fruity smell <3 



the texture is really really rich 


spread it out and it seems a little bit too thick? cause I apply too much =x 
i think a lot people may concern about is this serum oily? 


no, not oily at all, just 20 secs the serum just gone! gone into my skin 
and not oily at all, plus our face with lots of pores, it'll absorb faster too

*tips* if you seeking for instant moisture for your face , you can apply this serum and apply a layer of mask on top of it. after 10mins take off the mask and massage the serum gentle again on your face. 
the next day you'll feel your face instantly became watery 0.0 

they call this method as *sandwich method* LOL 


so here is my pores and scar after my pimples =( 
after 2 weeks , my pores is slightly smaller and my pimple scar is recovering already! 
as for nose pores I don't see much result yet, 
maybe too may black heads =x need some times. lol 

*here is a picture that I grabbed from Natta Cosme website *


after 2 weeks of serum, i feel that my skin is glowing? 
when I apply foundation I can also feel the difference too, the foundation last longer too! 


hope you like my post for today!  if you like it, please share it to your friends!
sharing is caring ! 

love,
Valerieyan

Instagram : 
Valereyan89

2 comments:

  1. Great review! How long have you been using the serum? :) Did you refrigerate if after using it?? Btw, what lenses are you wearing?? so pretty <3333 omgeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can i buy this product?

    ReplyDelete