Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Saturday 22 February 2014

Taiwan Beautymate Purifying and Hydrating Nano Toner and mask REVIEW


Hi girls ! welcome back to my blog again~ 

today I'm gonna do a review for 

Beautymate Purifying and Hydrating Nano Toner and mask from Taiwan 
have you heard of Beautymate 美肌の誌  ?
they produce a lot of different type skin care products specially for Asian girls 
where can you buy it ? 
please click here

>> Natta Cosme <<


with 
1-Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner 120ml x 1pc
1-Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Mask 25g x 7pcs
only selling for RM42.90 now (original price RM86.80) 
super deal or what 0.0 


here is a short descriptions of the Toner 

Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner 120ml 
Extracted by Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Pearl and Glycoproteins, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract which helps to hydrate your skin and facilitate the matebolism which prepares fast absorbing of lotion. Formulated with the natural mineral of Hydrolyzed Pearl can bright up the skin tone and balance the pH value, it makes your skin soften and smooth. Glycoproteins helps to increase the moisture balance in cuticle up to 15 hours or above.
[ Direction ]
- Use morning and evening on cleansed skin.
- Moisten cotton pad with toner and stroke over face and neck in an upward motion until thoroughly absorbed.
- Avoid eye area.
- Recommended to use morning and evening.


hi! My Bare face again . my skin is better lately, thanks to my husband helping me take care of my son in the mid night T_T  thank you x 10000000 

Let's see what this product can give us :D

every time Natta Cosme wrap the product in a box , safe and professional . 

and here is our product of the day! 

and below is some close up shoot of the product : 





the packaging might look very simple but the bottle is made with thick glass and the cap is close tightly and nicely every time. 


the toner is very watery and the smell is refreshing , 

pump 5 times into the facial cotton 

and apply gently on your face and your neck . 
most of the people will ask, why can't I just put them on my palm and apply to my face right away? that will absorb more of the toner right? 

no, 
the reason why we use facial cotton to apply the toner is because by using this method can clean your face while applying toner. check out the picture below and you'll understand what Im talking about. 

cleanser is not enough , 
you can see after I clean my face still got so many dirty things stick on the cotton. eww

tips * 
after that use your hand pat your face gently for around 2 mins , it will help the toner absorb faster.

Honestly the toner is very very gently and light!!! I love it ! 
I believe it suitable for every asian skin type,  It doesn't make my face feels like shrinking too,
I've been using this toner for 1 week, 
I definitely can feel my skin is moist , smooth , fairer and yet not oily. 


next we're going to check out the mask 

Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Mask 25g x 7pcs
BeautyMate Purifying and Hydrating Nano Mask is manufactured by the newly imported nano technology, combined with a close-fitting mask cutting, can effectively release essence nutrients into skin cells to bring you a unique skin care experience.
Hyaluronic acid and collagen are excellent moisturizing agents that help to smooth out skin texture. Ginkgo biloba and morus nigra leaf extracts provide whitening effects. Pearl powder contains marine micro-elements and can help to cool off and calm the skin, reduce wrinkles and pump up the moisture level. It nourishes skin cells from deep within to greatly improve skin conditions.

[ Direction ]
Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Mask 25g x 7pcs
- Spread mask over face and gently press on mask with fingertips to ensure a snug fit.
- Leave mask on for 15 – 20 minutes, then remove.
- Wipe off remaining essence with a cotton pad.
- Use 1 to 2 times a week, or more often when necessary.



each mask contain 25g of the essence , you can see inside still got a lot ,
don't forget to squeeze all the essence out, you can apply on your neck, on your hands, on your feet. 
don't waste it . lol 

I hope you don't get shocked by this picture 

The mask is ordinary cotton mask, the essence is dripping ! faster put your mask on. lol  

 'okay' 

after 20 mins ~
my skin feel so smooth, moisturise  and fairer ! 
FYI, I never edit my face , I just blur the background and added some lace elements.  

I don't mind you zoom in XD hahaha

Overall I think it is great for every skin type, oily also can, dry also can, sensitive also can.
because it's very gentle and mild.  Price is very affordable too! 


Hope you like my post for today :D

Love,
ValerieYan

Instagram : Valerieyan89 

No comments:

Post a Comment