Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Tuesday 28 April 2015

My 2015 beauty regime

Hi everyone!
 How do you start with your beauty regime ? 

Here is a short & simple post about my 2015 beauty regime :) 
Thanks to butterfly project I'm able to try all this awesome products ! 

First of all, 



Aloe vera soothing & refresh gel mist from Always21
100ML

My thoughts about Always21 Aloe vera soothing & refresh gel mist : 

I'm using it now everyday, to be honest I never try any mist before, 
cause I'm a person who doesn't like my skin to be sticky , but I guess that's why I'm having a serious dehydrate skin. 
 I put it in my office and use it everyday , spray on my face every 3 to 4 hours . My skin immediately felt refresh and not sticky at all , plus the ingredient is 95% aloe vera, I think it does have calming effect too,  very suitable for those who driving or travel under hot sun . Every girl should put a facial mist in your handbags , car or office !  I even spray it on my neck, shoulders , hands whenever I felt that my skin is in damage from sun or heat. Although it call 'gel' mist, but it seems like normal water mist to me. 




Matrix Biolage Smooth Proof shampoo
400ML 
RM55
Frizzy and unmanageable hair can be difficult to control and style. Inspired by natures water-resistant camellia, Biolage SMOOTHPROOF Shampoo for frizzy hair provides humidity control and anti-frizz smoothness even in 97% humidity.*
*When using the system of SMOOTHPROOF Shampoo, Conditioner and Serum vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

●Shampoo with frizzy hair cleanses and controls frizz for manageability and smoothness
●Polishes hair and encapsulates it in a protective shield
●Paraben-free formula is also suitable for color-treated hair

My thoughts about Matrix Biolage smooth proof shampoo : 

 I like to colour my hair every 3 to 4 months and previously did a permenant curl to my hair so my hair basically very damage and super dry. even number76 steve asked me do more treatment to save my current damage spoil hair :'(  so I hess it is the best time to use this shampoo! 
after 2 months I felt my hair is smoother but well of course can't compare with intensive treatment like hair mask or hair conditioner , but I guess at least better than my previous head&shoulder one? 
and oh ya!  The smells is great too :D 
available in many different types for different people , some is for colouring , straightening , dry and etc. You can get this from any big saloon around KL area :) 


following that would be 
Garnier Sakura white pinkish radiance sleeping essence
RM22 
18ml 



Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Sleeping Essence is enriched with 2x sakura extracts, a gentle but powerful ingredient from Japan. This delicate night cream, with a blend of natural sakura extracts, natural fruit extracts, and vitamin CG, hydrates skin for 24 hours and lets skin breathe while you sleep. It helps lighten skin tone, fade dark spots, and refine skin texture. Wake up with pinkish radiant skin that feels smoother, softer, bouncier, and more refreshed. This formula is suitable for sensitive skin.
* Pinkish Radiance Sleeping Essence
* After one night, skin is deeply moisturized, plumped, and smooth
* In two weeks, skin becomes beautiful like a sakura flower
* Translucent pinkish radiant skin tone
* In 4 weeks, dark spots are reduced

My thoughts about Garnier Sakura white pinkish radiance sleeping essence :

I used it on night time before I go to bed , it is moisturise but I think this product is more suitable for normal - dry skin, for me is a bit too oily , I prefer something more light weight. I passed it to my mom (normal skin) she's using perfectly fine and fairer with garnier sakura white facial foam. 
my mom used to have darker skin tone cause always go out fetch my brother to work and also always  hang clothes or doing house work under a hot bright sun. 


Hope you like my review ! 

regards,
ValerieYan 




No comments:

Post a Comment