Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Thursday 16 April 2015

NEESYA Intensive Overnight Radiance set & make up remover REVIEW

Hi ladies & gentleman! 

Today I'm gonna share a local Malaysia skincare brand ! 
NEESYA 

you can get them from : 

*Neesya® Subang Parade, Subang Jaya, Selangor
03-5638 7500
*Neesya® SACC MALL, Shah Alam, Selangor 
03-5518 7500
*Neesya® The Mines, Seri Kembangan, Selangor 
012-9500 149
*Neesya® Plaza Metro Kajang, Selangor 
03-8733 7550

OR order through watsapp !
012-2950019


''Neesya (butterfly in Greek) symbolizes the spirit of today’s modern individual. The butterfly is the essence of freedom, natural beauty and hidden potentials. Like a butterfly, which is a symbol of transformation, every individual has that inner beauty that is waiting to be revealed.
Every person deserves only the very best skincare. And Neesya provides that with proven innovative science, with uncompromised use of premium natural extracts in its products. All this at affordable the reach to all.
Experience naturally illuminated skin with Neesya LumiScience°® Technology and emerge with luminous skin through Neesya's 360° complete, customised skincare system.
Neesya skincare is about enriching lives with effective, scientific beauty care, made affordable to everyone.''


First impression : look normal & I dint expect much honestly. 
BUT ... BUT ... BUT ...
It's totally over my expectation from the first try on my face. 
 I couldn't stop using it now
 and I am using it EVERYDAY. 
I've using it for the whole month, me and my family can see a huge change of my skin. 
I've been changing and using all different skincare brands and this definitely gonna be  in my top 3 list .
  why say so? 

packaging is very simple, I hope they can make the packaging more attractive.



First I'm gonna review is 

Skin Essentials
Eye & Lip Makeup Remover (100ml)
RM49

The Neesya Eye & Lip Makeup Remover is a gentle, bi-phase Makeup Remover. It is specially formulated for 3 key actions: 
Whisks off stubborn, waterproof make-up without rubbing or aggravating the delicate eye contour and lip area 
Helps prevent anti-aging with Sunflower Oil, Vit A, C, E, and Pro-vitamin B5 
Conditions and hydrates the skin 

Unlike other & lip makeup removers which just strip off everything - sometime a little too harshly - this gentle but effective makeup remover leaves the eyes area perfectly clean and soothed.
This gentle, bi-phase Make-Up Remover is specifically designed to whisk off stubborn, waterproof make-up without rubbing or aggravating the delicate eye contour and lip area. Enriched with Sunflower Oil for anti-aging benefits of Vit A,C and E. Pro-vitamin B5, conditions and hydrates the skin leaving the eye area perfectly clean and soothed.

My thoughts about NEESYA Eye&Lip makeup remover 
It does remove my make up easily but for those waterproof & long lasting products does require few swipes , overall is good just that I hope they have another type of make up remover which is without oil and instantly remove all make up at once so I won't need to carry 2 different type of make up remover :) 

Pros
- just 1 swipe all my foundation, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil are totally gone.

Cons
-waterproof mascara and ysl long lasting lip stain need double or triple swipes only managed to take off. 
- need double cleanse to remove the oils away 



LumiScience°®
Illuminating Essence (65ml)
RM129

Visibly boosts skin luminosity with LumiScience°® Technology through a 360° approach. Skin regains its translucent appearance as skin is brightened, hydrated and protected against damaging free radicals and oxidative stress. Results: An illuminated and more even toned complexion.
Key actives and functions: Silver Vine extract helps reduce the protein carbonylation levels and enhances skin transluscency. 
Alpha-­Melight™ helps fight dark spots, soothes and clarifies skin to optimize radiance and luminosity. 
Natural complex of watermelon, apple and lentil extracts helps skin regain optimum hydration levels by restoring skin cellular fluidity and natural moisturising factors. 
Bio­‐technologically derived yeast proteins, fortified with minerals of diamond, mother of pearl, turquoise and opal, help smoothen, refine skin texture, and promote skin radiance.

Applied twice daily, fatigued, dull, uneven toned, dehydrated skin regains its glowing radiance.


My thoughts about Nessya Illuminating essence : 
This is the BEST essence I've ever used ! Even better then SK II If you ask me. 
It just prefect for my combination -oily skin ! I apply every morning and night , every next morning I can feel my skin is getting better & better . 

PROS 
-SUPER awesome awesome awesome result 
- absorb into skin very fast 
- skin tone more even 
- gave me radiance 
- instant hydrate 

CONS
-minimum tingling sensation in the first few seconds 
- kinda sticky in the first few minutes

Lumi°®
Brightening Enzymatic Refiner (75ml)
RM69

An effective leave-on exfoliant enhances the appearance of skin clarity, even tone and radiance. Formulated with papain, this gentle enzyme efficiently lifts away lifeless skin cells to reveal a brighter, smoother complexion and encourage cell renewal. Extract of Silver Vine Extract and AlphaMelight™ complement the exfoliation process with skin brightening effects, while Pro-Vitamin B and aloe extract restore hydration to help skin regain its glowing vitality. 

How To Use
Smooth an even layer of over cleansed, dry skin. Ensure even coverage over the face and neck. Apply a thicker layer over stubborn dark spots. Massage lightly in a circular motion for about 30 seconds and leave on for another 3 minutes. Before rinsing off, wet your fingers and gently massage to soften. Rinse thoroughly. Use 1 – 2 times a week for optimum brightening effects.

My thoughts about Brightening Enzymatic Refiner 
I've never use a refiner before, mostly in the market are selling scrubs , but for thin skin people like me 
if use scrubs is too harsh , so I barely use any scrubs. But this refiner is something very similar to scrub and very very gentle to my skin,the feelings is just like apply a layer of mask and massage gently for about 30 minutes leave on for 5-10 minutes , use a wet cotton and remove the refiner, lastly rinse off. 

PROS 
-giving the same effect as scrub ,but this is WAY more gentle .

CONS 
- no? everything is good about this refiner : D


Lumi°®
Brightening Overnight Mask (75ml)
RM99

An intensive overnight treatment mask formulated with Silver Vine Extract and AlphaMelight™. Contains concentrated dose of brightening complex to help diminish skin discoloration, revitalise complexion and restore skin hydration while you rest. Recharges tired skin with essential moisture and anti-oxidants to help skin regain it suppleness, vitality and youthful glow.

My thoughts about NEESYA Brightening overnight mask
one of the BEST sleeping mask! For people who lazy like me, especially tired from work, just apply a thick layer and jump to the bed ! 

PROS 
-convenient ! 
-giving me a brightening , hydration and smooth skin every morning.
-It dint leave any oily or sticky feels after 1 or 2 hours. 

CONS
- slightly sticky on the first 1 or 2 hours .

my fully naked face without any photoshop (add watermark only) & make up camera touch up. 
totally original naked face. 



Me with my recent favorite skin care NEESYA . 
This is really a good brand , everything is beyond my expectation , I'm really glad Malaysia can produce this awesome brand. I'm going to get it from The Mines counter after I finish the whole set !
-from the bottom of my heart-

Hope you like my review!

Love,
ValerieYan



1 comment:

  1. Love your review. Your skin looks good to begin with!

    ReplyDelete