Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Sunday 26 April 2015

My 2015 make up (Butterfly Beauty Box)

Hi ladies! 
today I'm gonna review & unbox for this Butterfly project beauty box ! 
I've lost my beauty box due to some reasons and luckily tammy 
(the owner of butterfly project gave me another box!) 
Or else I'm gonna missed this great chance for trying out all these awesome beauty products :) 



First of all my favourite among all would be this 
Dolly Wink black eyeliner 
I've been using this eyeliner for past few years,  
I never thought of changing any others brand at all. 
it is very easy to control the thickness and also very very long lasting even I have an oily skin .


l'occitane hand lotion 
this flavour is newly launch in Malaysia (if not wrong ) 
it has a very feminine rose flowery smell (totally my cup of tea)! the texture is slightly different with others cream lotion, this is slightly thicker and the smell last longer too ! 
it is small and I just put it in my handbags and I'm good to go. 

move to the next would be 
Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop lip balm
the colour may look very rich like hot pink colour but its actually a baby pink colour which I think suitable for every skin tone in Asia. Lip balm with a hint of pink colour, moisturise and colour your lip on the same time. 
Available in total 5 colours, the one I'm using was the left one :)  





Here is my simple make up by using butterfly box :3 

Hope you like it ! 


regards,
ValerieYan



No comments:

Post a Comment